How I went from drinking sugary-soda to drinking at least one green smoothie a day
I got introduced to drinking soda when I was 9 years old. I can still remember it clearly up to this day. It was during a friend's birthday party, and they offered soda and other sugary drinks for refreshments. I took a sip of this unfamiliar liquid. But because it was sweet and bubbly (the fizzle from carbonated drinks), I was hooked. I liked it and always choose soda drinks whenever I can.
Fast forward to my early adult life, I was literally having soda multiple times a week. And of course, my waist line expanded, my weight above my ideal BMI numbers, and my energy levels are at an all-time low.
That's when I learned more about sugar and it's dangerous effect to our body. Why sugar is bad and what you can do about it?
But change is hard. But I had to, I know that it's a long term commitment, but regardless, I'm starting now…
I was still young, yet I was experiencing a lot of undesirable symptoms of having too much sugar in my body: low energy, can't lose weight, diet crashes and more…
Fortunately, I've discovered and learned more about green smoothies. I looked into incorporating it into my diet and finding a meal plan that works for me. Green smoothies are healthier drinks that contain fiber and natural sugar found in fruits. Just look at some of these stories from people who have tried the Smoothie Diet Program by Drew Sgoutas. Click here to learn more about the Smoothie Diet.
What is the Smoothie Diet Program?
The Smoothie Diet program by Drew Sgoutas (a certified health coach) is a program to take the confusion out of weight loss, while making it simple and easy-enough-to-follow. It is a program sold by Clickbank, a leading provider of digital downloads and digital courses, so you can get instant access to the Smoothie Diet program even if it's 2 am in the morning.
Why choose the Smoothie diet course?
There are many smoothie recipes and programs available on the internet, but what makes the smoothie diet program different is that it has made adopting this program easier than others.
Here's why you'll this course can help lead to a healthier you.
First, it includes a free 5-day green smoothie challenge.
This is a great way to get started if you've never tried green smoothies or if you've been off-track for quite some time. It's included when you join the smoothie diet program.
The core product within the Smoothie diet program is the 21-day weight loss program. It's a step-by-step program that includes weekly grocery lists, daily plans and lots of information to help you achieve your goals.
Lastly, there's a community of people who have started the Smoothie diet program, and with over 10,000 people who have started this journey, you know that you're not alone.
What can you eat?
The Smoothie diet is NOT just a big book of smoothie recipes. It's a 3-week weight loss program that Drew have shared with his private clients.
What makes the smoothie diet effective is it's custom, 3-week weight loss schedule. It's important that you follow the specific sequence and frequency for maximum results. In this program, the nutrient and how much ingredients are included are varying each week to help with losing weight.
In this program, Drew have shared what he's learned from past clients. He provides recommendations on what meals are to be replaced with the smoothie recipes during this 3-week weight loss schedule.
DISCLAIMER: Always seek the advice of a medical professional and your health provider before embarking on any dietary change. This article and website is NOT providing any medical or professional advice.
What you need to know
The 21-Day Smoothie Diet is NOT limited to just 21 days or 3 weeks. You can continue using it as long as you want. For a quick recap, here's what you'll find inside the 21-day smoothie diet program:
- Full access to the 21-day weight loss and health improvement program that Drew Sgoutas have used for his private clients.
- Includes 36 delicious, fat-burning, smoothie recipes
- Includes a shopping list of what you need to buy and shop each week – this doesn't get any simpler than that
- Includes some great smoothie making tips and preparation guides – Just getting started? No problem, they've included tips that can help you in this journey so you could spend less time in the kitchen and spend more time doing things that you love.
Who created the smoothie diet program?
The creator of the 21-day smoothie diet program is Drew Sgoutas, CHC, AADP who is a certified health coach. His goal is to make weight loss and living healthy simple enough for most people.
Pros and Cons of the Smoothie diet
Let's quickly take about what are the PROS (advantages of the smoothie diet)
- It's available for instant download
- You can access it anywhere as long as you have internet
- You can easily print and follow the shopping list
- Delicious and fat-melting smoothie recipes
- Join a community of like-minded individuals who wants to live healthier
But what about the disadvantages or CONS of the smoothie diet program
- It doesn't have a smartphone app
- Doesn't help you track calories (important if you are calorie counting) – The Nutribullet Balance can help with that as well as diet tracking apps
- It doesn't tell you which smoothie blenders to buy, I have recommendations here
How to know your ideal calorie deficit
I'm not a health expert and a health guru, but here's the bottom line and quick summary about calorie deficits. A calorie deficit is simply when you've consumed less calories that your body has used. Experts say that a calorie deficit of 500 calories per day is what's effective for a healthy and sustainable weight loss regimen.
Everyday meal replacement guide
Smoothies for kids
Can the Smoothie diet help melt those extra pounds in just 21 days
Healthy Smoothie Diet Tips
- Fiber is your friend
- Watch out for too much sugar in your smoothies
- Include protein and other ingredients full of anti-oxidants
- Don't be paranoid about fat
- Control your thoughts as it controls your actions