The Top and Best Breville Juicers
Breville Juicers have been one of the most popular home juicers today. And there's a great reason why a lot of people are loving it.
It's also the juicer that Joe Cross from the movie, Fat, Sick & nearly Dead used. So if you are thinking of getting a high quality juicer, you might want to continue reading this review.
Whenever I choose a juicer, I consider several factors like:
1. Quality - is it made of durable and high quality materials
2. Ease of use - is it easy to clean and use? Does it have lots of movable parts?
3. Price - is it too expensive for my budget?
4. Speed - does it have at least a low speed and a high speed option. Low speed action is used to get more juice from leafy vegetables.
5. Does it Juice well - Probably the most important questions is, does it squeeze out the juice in your produce as much as possible? This can be a real money saver because you'll spend less in your produce if you can squeeze out every drop of juice from your fruits and vegetables.
Now let's see if the Breville Juicers can do the job well...
What is the Best Breville Juicer for beginners
If I was just starting out with juicing, I would choose the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain elite because it's a perfect machine that has everything that I need as my first juicer.
The Breville 800JEXL has only 4 cleaning parts, which makes it easy to clean. There are also 2 settings when juicing. The low speed setting is ideal when you're just juicing leafy vegetables, while the high speed setting is perfect for everything else.
The opening of the juicer is also perfect for adding whole fruits like oranges. For apples and pears, I remove the seeds because some say that seeds contain harmful chemicals.
This Juice extractor machine will also fit your kitchen counter perfectly.
What is the Best Breville Juicer if you re on a tight budget
A lot of people asked me what is the best Breville juicer if you looking at something with a low price point, the answer is the Breville BJE200XL.
Don't underestimate the power of these entry level juicers because it still has dual speed (low/high) settings.
And the cutting disk is made of high quality stainless steel which will help maintain it's sharpness for many years.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
- Heavy duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700 watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position;Pulp Container Capacity:
1.6 quart Pulp Container
- Extra large 3 inch centered feed tube; Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins
- Dishwasher safe parts; custom cleaning brush included ; Voltage:110 120 Volts ; Power:700 Watts
- Measures 10 1/2 by 10 by 16 inches; 1Year limited warranty; Collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
What if I only wanted a Breville Citrus Juicer?
Although all of the Breville juicer can press citrus into delicious drinks, you'll want to use the Breville 800CPXL Die Cast Citrus Press Juicer to get the job done.
Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press
- Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel
- Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout
- 1 coarse stainless steel filter; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 11" x 9" x 18"; 1-year warranty
It's heavy duty, so you don't need to worry about juicing boxes of citrus fruits a day. It's also super quiet unlike the centrifugal juicers which is really noisy.
If you're going to get this juicer, it's comes with 1 year warranty and free shipping.
What is the Best Breville Juicer that extracts more juice and allows for longer storage?
If you would like a juicer that can help you extract the most juice for your produce (saves money in the long run), then you'll need a masticating juicer instead of the usual centrifugal juicers.
They are more powerful,and they produce less noise because of the slower rpm of the motor (about 80 rpm only).
Another advantage of using a masticating juicer is that you can store your drinks for longer periods (a couple of hours) because there is less oxidation of the produce. The [easyazon_link identifier="B008P8LAVW" locale="US" tag="jdw-eazon-otherresorce-20"]Breville BJS600XL[/easyazon_link] is the best masticating juicer in it's class, you can get the best deals with free shipping here.
Where to Buy the Breville Juicer?
You can buy breville juicers in any of the major supermarkets, but the best deals can be found online.
You can also get free shipping, get additional warranty and great deals on Amazon.
Breville Juicer Parts included in your purchase (what you can expect)
- Durable and Heavy grade, die-cast metal body, premium plastic, or stainless steel body
- Stainless steel cutting disc or Titanium cutting disc
- Stainless steel micromesh filter
- Pulp container (I wish this was stainless too)
*Some juicers may contain 1 or 2 more parts not mentioned in this post
Last update on 2019-11-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API