FAQs About the Nutribullet
Hey there, welcome to my post about the different FAQs on the powerful nutrient extractor, the Nutribullet.
I’ve been receiving a lot of comments, feedbacks and questions and instead of sending a reply one by one, I’ve decided just to write this page.
I’ll do my best to provide all the answers to your questions, but if I missed something else, or if you know of a better answer, please tell me.
I would really appreciate it. Thanks! 🙂
SO let’s get started, here’s the different questions and answers
(in no particular order)
Why does my Nutribullet Leak?
It’s most likely caused by over packing ingredients. Make sure that you’ve followed the directions when adding your fruits, vegetables and liquid (water, tea, or coconut water). Make sure that the water is not above the MAX line.
How to turn on the Nutribullet?
The very first thing that you’ll notice and might have difficulty figuring out is the power switch. The Nutribullet has no power on button because it’s simple operation is dependent on a simple twist motion. Just cover your drink with the extraction or milling blade, tighten it properly and snap it in the power base. Then twist it clockwise to start making your healthy drinks.
How to clean it?
This is what I love about this “New” Extractor machine. It’s very easy to clean. Just twist, remove covering, rinse with soap and water, dry and your done. It usually takes me less than 5 minutes to clean this equipment. That’s a really time saving machine.
Where is the Serial Number on the Nutribullet?
You’ll find it on the Powerbase. Make sure that you keep a copy or record of your serial number just in case your equipment broke down before the warranty expired.
Another advantage of having the serial number handy, is that you’ll get special access to the Nutriliving blog. This blog contains a lot of recipes, information and tips on how you can maximize the use of your machine.
How to lose weight with the Nutribullet?
This is probably the most asked question that I got here in my blog. And I’d like to answer that by sharing this article that I wrote: My Weight Loss Plan with the Nutribullet...
Where can I get/buy the Nutribullet?
You can buy them in most grocery and kitchen appliance store. But I recommend that you check out some of the best prices and deals on Amazon.com
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to use. Load it up with dense whole foods like nuts, seeds, hard fruits, and kale, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butters.
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2) lip ring with handle and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited.
- Extracts nutrition from within food, breaking down whole fruits & vegetables
- Powerful 900-watt motor
- Quick and simple to use and clean
- Extract and drink from the same cup
- Life Changing Recipes book included
- NutriBullet blender is the ultimate cooking companion, with multiple speeds blend up any recipe, both quickly and precisely.
- Three precision speeds, and pulse function offer you full control at the Press of a button. 1200W of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond.
- Includes: (1) 1200 watt motor base, (1) 64 oz blender pitcher with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, and (1) recipe book
- The NutriBullet blender blade is made of powerful stainless steel and designed with cyclonic action. Our super-durable BPA-free pitcher is made of high-performance plastic.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply place pitcher in the dishwasher.
Last update on 2020-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.