Are you thinking of buying your next juicing and smoothing equipment? Have you heard of the Nutribullet System?
Is this another Juicer or Blender?
The short answer: No. It's neither.
The Nutribullet system is a NUTRIENT Extractor.
What is that?
I've also asked that question before and I thought that it's identical with the Magicbullet (which I had) since they have both the "bullet" term in their brands.
But I was wrong.
I know you're going to ask this as well:
What is the difference between the Magic bullet and the Nutribullet?
Ok, I'll answer that question with an analogy.
The small and big
The beginner and Pro
The less powerful and more powerful
The magic bullet is designed to create "baby foods" and I'll assume that you're not a baby. But the Nutribullet has another purpose.
It's the nutrient extractor, which means it's a machine that helps release all the vital nutrients found in fruits and vegetables.
This is possible by the cyclonic action of the system made possible by it's powerful motor (600+ watts) and cyclonic blades.
That means that it does a pretty good job turning your fruits and vegetables into delicious smoothies.
*Read my complete Nutribullet Review, where I provide specific details on how to use it, what to expect and more.
The Nutribullet System
How to Use the Nutri Bullet in 3 Easy Steps
It's really simple to use:
1. Wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly. Check out some of the Nutribullet Recipes that will suite your taste. I always use a 50/50 fruits and vegetables combination.
2. Get the Tall Cup, fill it up with your fruits and vegetables and tighten it with the extractor blade.
3. Put the Tall Cup and lock it in the powerbase to start "extraction". Allow a few seconds (never more than a minute), then turn tall cup to remove from powerbase and enjoy your powerpacked Nutrient drink!
Does the Nutribullet Chop Ice?
Is the Nutribullet Worth It? Is it Any Good?
First, I'd like to clear up any confusion, that it's NOT a juicer. It's a smoothie machine.
Which means the Fiber in Fruits and Vegetables are NOT lost.
And this is what's important for most people.
If you want to feel full and satiated when juicing, it's important that you include the fiber in your drinks. Fiber also improves your health and your digestive system.
But some drinks are best juiced like wheatgrass because our bodies are not designed to digest wheatgrass fiber.
So does the Nutribullet provide me with the fiber that I need? Yes
Does it provide me with an easy way to create my drinks? Yes - In fact, it will take you longer to read this article than wash, extract, and drink a complete NUTRIBULLET drink.
Where Can I Buy The Nutribullet in Stores?
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
- (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) to-go lid, (1) lip ring and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited .
- Pre-programmed pulse cycle with automatic shut-off
- High torque power base
- Hands-free auto-off for optimal extraction
- NutriBullet blender combo will take your nutrition extraction to the next level with the versatility of both a multi-serving pitcher and a single serve cup.
- Three precision speeds, A pulse function and the extract program offer full control at the Press of a button. 1200 watts of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond.
- Includes: (1) 1200W motor base, (1) 64 oz blender with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, (1) 32 oz cup, (1) 24 oz cup, (2) to-go lids, (1) easy-twist Extractor blade, and recipe book
- The easy-twist Extractor blade is made of powerful stainless steel and designed with cyclonic action. Our super-durable BPA-free pitcher and cups are made of high-performance plastic.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply place pitcher and cups in the dishwasher and rinse The easy twist Extractor blades with soap and water.
Last update on 2021-01-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.