So you've finally decided to try those "green smoothies"...
And you're probably shopping for a new blender.
And more specifically you're choosing between a Nutribullet and a Magic bullet....
Nutribullet 600 Watts vs Magic Bullet 250 Watts Blenders
Nutribullet 600 Watts
- More Powerful 600 watts motor
- Creates more smoother smoothies
- Comes with a milling blade and an extractor blade
- Has a bigger cup which allows you to create more drinks in one batch
- Looks bigger and can boost your countertop appeal
Magic Buller 250 Watts
- More affordable
- Perfect for beginners on a tight budget
- It's compact and perfect for trips
- Includes recipe book just like the Nutribullet
- Has 4.0 out of 5 star reviews
- Tons of replacement parts and accessories available online
- The milling blade is not often used.. I mainly use the extractor blade
- Sometimes leaves chunky fruits and vegetables
- Isn't as durable and solid-looking as the Nutribullet
Nutri Ninja PRO 900 Watts
- Powerful 900 watts motor
- Can crush ice easily
- $20-$30 cheaper than the Nutribullet PRO 900 watts model
- Flip top lid cover
- 1 year warranty
- Plastic power base
- Loud noise when in use
We'll save your time and money because we've done the research for you instead.
A quick comparison between the Magic Bullet Deluxe and the Nutribullet models?
For those of you who doesn’t know the difference between the two, then this article is for you.
Most people would immediately conclude that since the Nutribullet is newer and far more superior than the Magic Bullet, you should always buy the Nutribullet.
In most cases, that is true.
But if you would like to chop, grind, blend fruits and veggies for kids and dinner parties, then you might be able to save a few dollars with the Magic Bullet blenders.
Both products comes with a 12 piece set that includes everything to help you blend great drinks.
These products are both 100% BPA Free, which is good. The Magic bullet is a lot cheaper ever since the Nutribullet was launched.
It's because the Nutribullet blender has 600Watts of Cyclonic Power which does a great job of smoothing fruits and vegetables.
Both products are easy to clean and easy to use.
There was a time when me and my family needed to go out early for a gathering, and we didn’t have time to cook and prepare our breakfast. So we’ve decided to just blend(smoothing) fruits and veggies for breakfast.
After a few minutes we have 2 glass of healthy green smoothie. We used the Nutribullet for this.
Which product should I recommend or use? The Magic Bullet deluxe blenders, the Nutri Ninja PRO 900 or the Nutribullet 600 watts?
Hands down, it would be the Nutribullet.
It can “extract” more nutrients. It’s easy to use and clean. And it does it’s job wonderfully.
With a little bit of cash, I would go with it.
The Nutribullet 600 watts will be the best value for your money because it's more powerful and will create more smoother drinks.
WINNER: Nutribullet 600 watts
But if you would compare the price point and features of the Nutribullet PRO 900 watts, I'd choose the Nutri Ninja PRO 900 because it's more affordable and can crush ice more easily. Read my detailed review and comparison between the two here.
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 Ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja total crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- The 72 Ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders. To clean the motor base, use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- From the makers of Instant Pot- This revolutionary high-speed hot and cold blender cooks to make soups, dips, nut milks and more
- Make Almond Milk, Soy & More - Non-Dairy milks often contain preservatives and additives. Create delicious nut milks in minutes - almond, cashew, soy, rice and oat milk with a few simple ingredients
- Chunky and Noodle Soups in a Blender- Add fresh vegetables, broth- even raw meat. Ace Nova boil then gently stirs so everything cooks perfectly and noodles stay intact. It's a self-stirring meal maker!
- Creamy Soups and Purees - Create creamy bisques, healthy low-sodium tomato soups, and baby food from fresh ingredients. Ace Nova blends until smooth and heats for a piping hot meal
- Super at Smoothies - Whether you like fruity, herbaceous, veggie-filled or protein packed, Ace Nova zips through any ingredient to make yummy sippable treats
- Smart Settings Technology and 7 Speeds including 3 pre programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Dual Direction Blade Technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision Extra wide 3.5" blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
- 6 cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
- Pulse feature for added control and precision; Featuring a 50% larger blade system (compared to previous Oster blender models) and patented Dual Direction Blade Technology that blends in forward and reverse motion