So you've finally decided to try those "green smoothies"...
And you're probably shopping for a new blender.
And more specifically you're choosing between a Nutribullet and a Magic bullet....
Nutribullet 600 Watts vs Magic Bullet 250 Watts Blenders
Nutribullet 600 Watts
- More Powerful 600 watts motor
- Creates more smoother smoothies
- Comes with a milling blade and an extractor blade
- Has a bigger cup which allows you to create more drinks in one batch
- Looks bigger and can boost your countertop appeal
Magic Buller 250 Watts
- More affordable
- Perfect for beginners on a tight budget
- It's compact and perfect for trips
- Includes recipe book just like the Nutribullet
- Has 4.0 out of 5 star reviews
- Tons of replacement parts and accessories available online
- The milling blade is not often used.. I mainly use the extractor blade
- Sometimes leaves chunky fruits and vegetables
- Isn't as durable and solid-looking as the Nutribullet
Nutri Ninja PRO 900 Watts
- Powerful 900 watts motor
- Can crush ice easily
- $20-$30 cheaper than the Nutribullet PRO 900 watts model
- Flip top lid cover
- 1 year warranty
- Plastic power base
- Loud noise when in use
We'll save your time and money because we've done the research for you instead.
A quick comparison between the Magic Bullet Deluxe and the Nutribullet models?
For those of you who doesn’t know the difference between the two, then this article is for you.
Most people would immediately conclude that since the Nutribullet is newer and far more superior than the Magic Bullet, you should always buy the Nutribullet.
In most cases, that is true.
But if you would like to chop, grind, blend fruits and veggies for kids and dinner parties, then you might be able to save a few dollars with the Magic Bullet blenders.
Both products comes with a 12 piece set that includes everything to help you blend great drinks.
These products are both 100% BPA Free, which is good. The Magic bullet is a lot cheaper ever since the Nutribullet was launched.
It's because the Nutribullet blender has 600Watts of Cyclonic Power which does a great job of smoothing fruits and vegetables.
Both products are easy to clean and easy to use.
There was a time when me and my family needed to go out early for a gathering, and we didn’t have time to cook and prepare our breakfast. So we’ve decided to just blend(smoothing) fruits and veggies for breakfast.
After a few minutes we have 2 glass of healthy green smoothie. We used the Nutribullet for this.
Which product should I recommend or use? The Magic Bullet deluxe blenders, the Nutri Ninja PRO 900 or the Nutribullet 600 watts?
Hands down, it would be the Nutribullet.
It can “extract” more nutrients. It’s easy to use and clean. And it does it’s job wonderfully.
With a little bit of cash, I would go with it.
The Nutribullet 600 watts will be the best value for your money because it's more powerful and will create more smoother drinks.
WINNER: Nutribullet 600 watts
But if you would compare the price point and features of the Nutribullet PRO 900 watts, I'd choose the Nutri Ninja PRO 900 because it's more affordable and can crush ice more easily. Read my detailed review and comparison between the two here.