Torn between a Nutribullet vs a Juicer?
Maybe, you've already spent dozen of hours reading customer testimonials and user feedback on the Nutribullet vs a juicer, but you still can't decide on which item to buy…
Your head is just spinning with the tons of options to choose from.
Just the Nutribullet models alone (which is about 4 models) can be a difficult pick.
And we're not even considering the types of juicing appliances available. But it doesn't have to be that way because I'll do the research on the Nutribullet and Juicers and you'll get to decide which is best for you.
Let's jump right in.
Are you thinking of buying your next nutrition equipment?
What are the Advantages of Each?
What are the Disadvantages?
Duel: Nutribullet VS Juicer
Before I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of Each, I'd like to share an analogy first.
Comparing Nutribullet and Juicers are like comparing apples and oranges.
They are not the same.
The Nutribullet system produces drinks with pulp or drinks that are simply called smoothies.
While Juicers on the other hand removes 90% of the fiber from fruits and vegetables.
This is the MAIN difference between the two.
But depending on your diet and strategy, you might want to juice without the fiber and drink your veggies with the fiber included.
I'll go into further detail about this later on…
First, I'd like to share the Advantages of Each…
Advantages of the Nutribullet Machines Over Juicers
1. It's a LOT easier to use, clean and prepare. Just prep the veggies and fruits, put them in the tall cap, add the extraction blade and then use it on the Powerbase.
In less than 30 seconds you'll have a drink that has been “pulverized” by it's 600+ watts cyclonic motor. It's a delicious drink and healthy too.
2. It's usually cheaper than most Masticating Juicers.
3. You can also mill fruits, nuts and other stuff then turn them into powder form. This way, you'll enjoy all the benefits of these superfoods without eating them whole.
4. It includes all the fiber from fruits and vegetables, helping you feel Full and satiated after drinking a Nutriblast. Read my complete review of the Nutribullet system to learn more.
Disadvantages of the Nutribullet
1. Year Manufacturer's Warranty. There's a 5 Year warranty option if you pay $14.xx to upgrade the warranty. This deal should be included/asked when buying.
2. It produces thick drinks, depending on the fruits and vegetables that you've used (it's because of the fiber).
3. Different stores (offline and online) have different prices.
Advantages of Juicers
1. It EXTRACTS almost all of the enzymes and separates the Pulp of your veggies easily.
2. Provides the best taste since it's just water and the after taste of Veggies.
3. Some veggies / grass can't be digested by your body. So you musn't eat the fiber in these plants. Our bodies where not designed to consume them. But they are great ingredients when Juicing. One example is Wheatgrass.
This superfood is packed with a lot of phytonutrients. But our bodies are not designed to consume them.
Best solution: Juice them!
Add some celery, pear and apple for a delicious tangy drink. These is simply one of the best juicing recipes that I've ever tried.
Disadvantages of Juicers
1. It's too time consuming to maintain. – You have to be clean when preparing the veggies, and you have to clean your kitchen afterwards.
2. No fiber in drinks. That's the point in Juicing. I would disagree. Lighting is very important.
3. Without the fiber, there's a higher chance that you'll get hungry because it's mostly liquid food.
So what are you going to choose?
The decision is entirely up to you.
If you want less fiber in your drinks because you're trying to lose weight faster, try a juicer.
If you want more fiber from your drinks to help you feel more satiated, choose a blender like the Nutribullet.
What's ultimately important is that you use these machines!
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
- (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) to-go lid, (1) lip ring and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited .
- Pre-programmed pulse cycle with automatic shut-off
- High torque power base
- Hands-free auto-off for optimal extraction
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
- Why The Mueller Ultra Juicer – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- Clean-ups Are A Snap - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- Extra Large 3” Feed Chute - A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc.
- European Engineered – Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3” feed chute which avoids spillage. Buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Plus is the perfect way to get yourself into the world of juicing; This centrifugal juicer features a 3 inch extra wide fruit chute, dual speeds, lightning-quick operation and simple clean up
- Unique Extraction System: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- Short Prep Time: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- Built-in Froth Separator: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- Convenient Storage: The power cord wraps around its feet under the base and the pulp container is detachable making the blender easy to store
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Last update on 2021-04-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API