Before I answer that question, it's important to note that juicing is very different from blending (or smoothing) which is what the Nutribullet machine does.
The Nutribullet machine doesn’t remove the fiber from the drinks, but instead pulverizes the fruits and vegetables into smaller particles for easier consumption. It is technically a smoothie machine or a blender.
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
- (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) to-go lid, (1) lip ring and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited .
- Pre-programmed pulse cycle with automatic shut-off
- High torque power base
- Hands-free auto-off for optimal extraction
- NutriBullet blender combo will take your nutrition extraction to the next level with the versatility of both a multi-serving pitcher and a single serve cup.
- Three precision speeds, A pulse function and the extract program offer full control at the Press of a button. 1200 watts of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond.
- Includes: (1) 1200W motor base, (1) 64 oz blender with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, (1) 32 oz cup, (1) 24 oz cup, (2) to-go lids, (1) easy-twist Extractor blade, and recipe book
- The easy-twist Extractor blade is made of powerful stainless steel and designed with cyclonic action. Our super-durable BPA-free pitcher and cups are made of high-performance plastic.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply place pitcher and cups in the dishwasher and rinse The easy twist Extractor blades with soap and water.
Last update on 2021-01-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
While juicing removes the fiber away from the drinks (about 90% is removed) and there are big differences between these two.
A “green juice”, without the fiber is less satisfying, and depending on your recipe, if you have more fruits, you can end up with a big “sugar rush” because of the sugar from natural fruits which could spike your insulin levels.
The "green smoothie" on the other hand will be more satisfying (you’ll feel more satiated) a lot faster than a “green juice”. But if you’ve also added a lot of fruits in your smoothies, it can also cause a spike in your insulin levels.
Now back to our question, which is more beneficial?
We’ve seen great results from both sides.
A lot of people are losing weight with the Nutribullet with different Nutriblasts (different Nutribullet recipes) while a lot of people are also losing weight with Juicing.
What’s important to note is what you feel would work for you.
You have to look at it in the long term scenario and not just on the short term effect. Personally, if I’m not busy, I can create “green juice”, and I’ll probably spend 10-15 mins from prep to finish.
But most of the time, I’m busy preparing for work, meals for the kids, and I only have a few minutes to prepare my drinks, then the Nutriblasts are the way to go for me.
This keeps me satiated and helps me avoid the daily drives for coffee and drive ins.