Before I answer that question, it's important to note that juicing is very different from blending (or smoothing) which is what the Nutribullet machine does.
The Nutribullet machine doesn’t remove the fiber from the drinks, but instead pulverizes the fruits and vegetables into smaller particles for easier consumption. It is technically a smoothie machine or a blender.
- The Nutribullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
- Included: (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) milling blade, (1) Handled cup, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) 18 oz cup, (1) cup ring, (1) cup ring with handle, (2) Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids and recipe book o Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited warranty.
- Note: Refer to user manual before use
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to use. Load it up with dense whole foods like nuts, seeds, hard fruits, and kale, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butters.
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2) lip ring with handle and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited.
- The Magic Bullet lets you blend, mix, and chop your favorite foods in seconds
- High-torque 250-watt motor powers the machine's versatility. There's no limit to the sauces, dips, drinks and snacks you can create
- Included: (1) 250W motor base, (1) cross-blade, (1) tall cup, (1) short cup, (1) party mug, (2) lip rings, (2) Stay-Fresh resealable lids, (1) to-go lid and 10-second recipe guide
- Cross blade is made from stainless steel and cups are made from super-durable, BPA-free plastic
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rise with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited
While juicing removes the fiber away from the drinks (about 90% is removed) and there are big differences between these two.
A “green juice”, without the fiber is less satisfying, and depending on your recipe, if you have more fruits, you can end up with a big “sugar rush” because of the sugar from natural fruits which could spike your insulin levels.
The "green smoothie" on the other hand will be more satisfying (you’ll feel more satiated) a lot faster than a “green juice”. But if you’ve also added a lot of fruits in your smoothies, it can also cause a spike in your insulin levels.
Now back to our question, which is more beneficial?
We’ve seen great results from both sides.
A lot of people are losing weight with the Nutribullet with different Nutriblasts (different Nutribullet recipes) while a lot of people are also losing weight with Juicing.
What’s important to note is what you feel would work for you.
You have to look at it in the long term scenario and not just on the short term effect. Personally, if I’m not busy, I can create “green juice”, and I’ll probably spend 10-15 mins from prep to finish.
But most of the time, I’m busy preparing for work, meals for the kids, and I only have a few minutes to prepare my drinks, then the Nutriblasts are the way to go for me.
This keeps me satiated and helps me avoid the daily drives for coffee and drive ins.