1. Drink lots of water during the challenge
Each day, just right after waking up, drink a glass of lemon+water infusion to help you get hydrated.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables
By eating more fruits and vegetables, you'll have more fiber for your body which helps your digestive system.
3. Try a Himalayan crystal salt bath
A brine bath is a terrific way to revitalize your body by soothing the skin. The right critical salt concentration is critical here. Find out more information about it here on Dr. Mercola's website.
- TASTES GREAT -- Our 100% pure Himalayan Pink Salt is the perfect addition to any meal! Sherpa Pink...
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Himalayan salt has become well known for its amazing health benefits. It...
- FINE GRAIN: This Sherpa Himalayan pink salt is in our slightly larger than standard table salt Fine...
Last update on 2018-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
4. Eat foods that are rich in nutrients and that support liver detoxification
Our liver does the job well of eliminating the "toxins" in our body. We just have to support it and help it to function properly by eliminating food that damages the liver and eating more foods that supports it.
Alcohol is damaging to the liver that's why it's important to abstain from any alcohol during this period.
Foods that are high in Sulforaphane can help promote the liver's detoxifying function. Broccoli is one of these foods along with Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage.
5. Start with a baseline
There's a saying that you can't improve what you don't measure.
In order to improve your lifestyle, it's important to evaluate what you've done and improve as you go. Log your daily food intake, bowel movements, skin condition, energy levels, mood levels, headache occurrences, body pains and other noticeable symptoms.
If you're under medical supervision, your healthcare provider can even get your baseline levels: blood pressure, sugar levels, blood tests, etc.