Have you been trying to lose weight while juicing? And failed?
Do you have many questions about juicing?
Are you interested to know how you can lose weight and keep them off permanently?
These are just some of the most commonly asked questions raised by our readers.
And I'd like to give some few tips to help you achieve your weight loss goals when juicing.
Tip #1 - Use more green, dark leafy vegetables than fruits when creating your drinks
Dark, green leafy vegetables are very nutrient dense, whole, raw, plant-based foods.
They are also low in calories which is important to losing weight.
If you try to use more fruits in your drinks, you might end up with a lot of "natural" sugar in your bloodstream resulting to more weight gain.
Tip #2 - Replace one or two of your meals with Juice drinks
If you're trying to lose weight, you need to make a calorie-deficit consumption in your diet.
By simply replacing your meals with a "green juice" drink, you're actually consuming less calories which can help in your weight loss goals.
If you try to drink your "green juice" while still maintaining your old eating habits, you'll end up with more calories and therefore gain weight instead of losing weight.
Another thing that I've done recently was to replace all my "dairy milk" consumption with consuming more "almond milk, or plant-based milks".
This way, I'm consuming less animal products and consuming less calories as well.
Tip #3 - It's still important to exercise and become more active
While some people would still manage to lose weight by just replacing their meals with a "green juice" drink or "green smoothie", most people would still need to exercise.
Exercise helps with the release of natural fat-burning hormones as well as other beneficial hormones.
Tip #4 - Discover different Juicing Recipes for Weight loss
Make this journey fun! If you want to learn how to lose weight while juicing, why not try different juicing recipes that are designed to help you lose weight. Here's my top 3 favorite recipes for weight loss.
Tip #5 - Variety is key!
If you've been creating your green juice and green smoothies the same way day after day, you're body could adapt and slow-down your weight loss.
Adding variety is key to your weight loss journey. Here are some suggestions... Instead of Pasta noodles, why not try Zucchini noodles.
Instead of adding milk to your drinks or as a daily consumption, why not make almond milk instead. You can also use almond milk as a substitute for water when creating your drinks.
Overall, there's probably more tips on how you can use Juicing for Weight Loss, but for now, these 5 tips are perfect to help you get started.
- 🍊 WHY THE MUELLER ULTRA JUICER – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the 1,100 watt punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- 🍏 DUAL-SPEED VERSATILITY - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- 🍍 CLEAN-UPS ARE A SNAP - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- 🍓 EXTRA LARGE 3” FEED CHUTE - A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3” feed chute which avoids spillage.
- 🍎 EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN GUARANTEE - 100% 2 Year Warranty so you can buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
- Extra wide 3 inch feeder chute can create 8 ounce cup of juice in just 5 seconds; Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract upto 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins and minerals than other juicers
- 850 watt dual speed motor; Powerful stainless steel cutting disc for fast results; Overload protection LED: To prevent against unsafe operation
- Safety locking arm; Overload protection LED; large capacity pulp collector. Pulp container capacity 2.6 pulp container. Voltage 110 to 120 Volts; Power 800 Watts
- Dishwasher safe parts; Includes 1 liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Measures approximately 13 1/5 by 16 1/2 by 18 1/5 inches; 1 year limited Warranty; An Interlocking safety arm stops juicer operating without cover locked into place.
- Healthy homemade juice in seconds. Juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Easy to assemble. 40oz. BPA-free pitcher with lid and froth separator.
- 3-year limited from the number 1 selling juice extractor brand. Includes access to US-based customer support.
- Two speeds for maximum amount of juice. 850 watts of electric power adjust from high to low power.
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables. Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less pre-cutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient-packed celery juice.
- Cut strainer cleaning time in half: Patented easy sweep cleaning tool included.
Last update on 2020-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.