1. Drink lots of water during the challenge
Each day, just right after waking up, drink a glass of lemon+water infusion to help you get hydrated.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables
By eating more fruits and vegetables, you'll have more fiber for your body which helps your digestive system.
3. Try a Himalayan crystal salt bath
A brine bath is a terrific way to revitalize your body by soothing the skin. The right critical salt concentration is critical here. Find out more information about it here on Dr. Mercola's website.
Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt - 5 lbs. Fine Grain
- 100% NATURAL PINK & CERTIFIED: Our Sherpa Pink Himalayan Salt is is Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, or anti-caking agents. We import ONLY the highest quality food grade Himalayan salts and package in our U.S.A., SQF Quality code, Organic compliant facility.
- FINE GRAIN: This Sherpa Himalayan pink salt is in our slightly larger than standard table salt Fine Grain.
- TASTES GREAT: Our 100% pure Himalayan Pink Salt is the perfect addition to any meal! Sherpa Pink Himalayan salt is great for seasoning meats, grilled vegetables, a variety of salads (such as pasta, egg or potato salads), soups & stews and blends well into recipes when baking.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Himalayan salt has become well known for its amazing health benefits. It re-mineralizes the body with minerals and trace elements essential to our health and wellbeing. Our Himalayan pink salt is rich in trace minerals - including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Iron.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
4. Eat foods that are rich in nutrients and that support liver detoxification
Our liver does the job well of eliminating the "toxins" in our body. We just have to support it and help it to function properly by eliminating food that damages the liver and eating more foods that supports it.
Alcohol is damaging to the liver that's why it's important to abstain from any alcohol during this period.
Foods that are high in Sulforaphane can help promote the liver's detoxifying function. Broccoli is one of these foods along with Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage.
5. Start with a baseline
There's a saying that you can't improve what you don't measure.
In order to improve your lifestyle, it's important to evaluate what you've done and improve as you go. Log your daily food intake, bowel movements, skin condition, energy levels, mood levels, headache occurrences, body pains and other noticeable symptoms.
If you're under medical supervision, your healthcare provider can even get your baseline levels: blood pressure, sugar levels, blood tests, etc.
Last update on 2019-11-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API