Do you want to start exercising but don't have the budget for expensive gym membership fees? Then try these exercises that you can do at the comfort of your own home...
If you always had the excuse of not being able to exercise at least twice a week because of expensive gym memberships and lack of time, then hopefully this post will provide you with some options to try.
(Disclaimer: Before trying any exercise or fitness regimen, please consult your Doctor or health provider).
I used to say I don't have the time, the money, the gym membership or the equipment to get started with exercising.
I was wrong.
I realized I could actually start working out at the comfort of my own home using everyday materials that I can find in our house.
Are you ready to learn more? Then let's continue...
1. Squats - Use your Bodyweight in this exercise.
I remember when I was in high school and we were cadets, we used to be subjected to "squats" for a period of time and sometimes the heels are also lifted for added pressure.
As a home exercise, all you need to do is to spread your feet slightly and then hold your arms straight while lowering your back. Take note of your posture. Do this for 20-25 repetitions or more if you like.
2. Jogging in Place - This is an all-time favorite exercise
This exercise is fun and easy to do. All you need is to start jogging, but not going anywhere. This is the very first exercise that I do every morning. 5 - 10 mins is great for starters and for more advanced people, you can do more.
3. Jumping Jacks - Another old-time favorite
You'll start in the standing position with arms on your side. Then as you jump you spread your feet apart and raise your arms. Repeat the cycle after 15 - 20 reps.
4. Push-up - A great upper body workout
If you're just beginning it's important to follow form rather than speed. Make sure that your back is straight and your chest is not touching the ground when performing push-ups.
5. Burpees - What a great way to sweat
Burpees are fun to do, burns a lot of calories, and provides workout on several muscle groups, so it's a great overall exercise.
How to Exercise at Home (Instructions)
These 5 Top exercises can be done at the comfort of your own homes. I usually start with 60 seconds of continuous repetition of each routine. Then stop for a 10-15 secs rest, then go to the next exercise routine. You can use a stopwatch or timer, but a workout timer makes it a lot easier for checking the time.
And of course, don't forget to stretch your muscles before and after each workout routine. Enjoy!
- RESISTANCE: Easily adjust the intensity of your workout with the twist of the precise micro-controller equipped with 8 levels of magnetic resistance.
- DIGITAL MONITOR WITH PULSE: Follow along with your workout progress on the digital monitor that displays your time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse.
- ANTI-SLIP HANDLEBARS AND FOOT PADS: Complete a safe and stable workout thanks to the anti-slip handlebars and footpads.
- STABILIZER: Achieve smooth and even movement by leveling your elliptical bike with the onboard stabilizers.
- COMPACT: This compact machine is ideal for people looking to achieve an incredible workout, but don’t have much space to work with.
- The NO. 077 Trainer includes access to an online training video within the package. THE TRAINING VIDEO IS ONLINE ONLY AND WILL NOT INCLUDE A DVD IN THE PACKAGE
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Use the digital monitor to follow your workout progress with the ability to track time, calories, count, and scan.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: The three resistance bands can be added or removed to adjust the resistance of your workout to your fitness level. Each band is approximately 22 pounds of resistance.
- ADJUSTABLE SQUAT DEPTH: Adjust the saddle angle to 30, 60, or 90 degrees to add depth to your squat and variety to your workout program.
- VERSATILE HANDLEBARS: Take advantage of multiple hand positions to work muscles in your back and chest. Adjust the machine to your body length with the handle and saddle distance control, to ensure proper form with every squat.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: The large LCD console displays time, count, calories, total count, and scan. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals.
- EXTRA LONG SLIDE RAIL: At 48 inches in slide rail length, and 44 inches in inseam length, the SF-RW5515 can accommodate rowers nearly any size.
- ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease the 8 levels of magnetic resistance, so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey.
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Built-in transportation wheels for easy portability. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain.
- NON-SLIP FOOT PEDALS: Textured non-slip foot pedals will ensure safe footing during the most demanding and vigorous workouts. Foot straps keep your feet saddled with so you can focus on the workout without feeling unbalanced.
- UPRIGHT POSITION EXERCISE BIKE: Gives you a high-intensity workout that helps you can blast calories. Built-in Arm Resistance Bands allow you to sculpt and tone arm muscles while you cycle
- RECUMBENT POSITION EXERCISE SPIN BIKE: Offers a low-impact sit and cycle workout that burns calories in a more comfortable, less stressful position
- CELEBRITY ENDORSED: Harley Pasternack endorsed Slim Cycle. The Original As Seen On TV model that you all love
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: turn up your workout and work your way through 8 levels of adjustable resistance to challenge muscles and maximize your workout
- 10 FREE CLASSES: We’ll also include a library of 10 free on-demand virtual rides. Just download the FREE Slim Cycle app and follow along with our instructors!
- Solid X-Frame Design with Thick Steal Tubing | 3-piece pedal crank for added durability
- Product dimensions – 31.89” L x 18.1” W x 43.3” H | Folded dimensions – 18.1” L x 18.1” W x 50.79” H | Weight – 32 lbs. | Weight limit – 225 lbs. | Flywheel weight system – 3.3 lbs. | Resistance levels – 8 | Comfortably fits most users from 4’10” to 5’10” tall"
- Large anatomically designed seat and multi-grip padded handlebars are designed for long lasting comfort and support
- 8 levels of manual resistance are easily controlled through the large Dial tension knob for users of all fitness levels
- 2" x 1" LCD window is easy to read with all the necessary information - clearly displays speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.