Do you want to start exercising but don't have the budget for expensive gym membership fees? Then try these exercises that you can do at the comfort of your own home...
If you always had the excuse of not being able to exercise at least twice a week because of expensive gym memberships and lack of time, then hopefully this post will provide you with some options to try.
(Disclaimer: Before trying any exercise or fitness regimen, please consult your Doctor or health provider).
I used to say I don't have the time, the money, the gym membership or the equipment to get started with exercising.
I was wrong.
I realized I could actually start working out at the comfort of my own home using everyday materials that I can find in our house.
Are you ready to learn more? Then let's continue...
1. Squats - Use your Bodyweight in this exercise.
I remember when I was in high school and we were cadets, we used to be subjected to "squats" for a period of time and sometimes the heels are also lifted for added pressure.
As a home exercise, all you need to do is to spread your feet slightly and then hold your arms straight while lowering your back. Take note of your posture. Do this for 20-25 repetitions or more if you like.
2. Jogging in Place - This is an all-time favorite exercise
This exercise is fun and easy to do. All you need is to start jogging, but not going anywhere. This is the very first exercise that I do every morning. 5 - 10 mins is great for starters and for more advanced people, you can do more.
3. Jumping Jacks - Another old-time favorite
You'll start in the standing position with arms on your side. Then as you jump you spread your feet apart and raise your arms. Repeat the cycle after 15 - 20 reps.
4. Push-up - A great upper body workout
If you're just beginning it's important to follow form rather than speed. Make sure that your back is straight and your chest is not touching the ground when performing push-ups.
5. Burpees - What a great way to sweat
Burpees are fun to do, burns a lot of calories, and provides workout on several muscle groups, so it's a great overall exercise.
How to Exercise at Home (Instructions)
These 5 Top exercises can be done at the comfort of your own homes. I usually start with 60 seconds of continuous repetition of each routine. Then stop for a 10-15 secs rest, then go to the next exercise routine. You can use a stopwatch or timer, but a workout timer makes it a lot easier for checking the time.
And of course, don't forget to stretch your muscles before and after each workout routine. Enjoy!
- The NO. 077 Trainer includes access to an online training video within the package. THE TRAINING VIDEO IS ONLINE ONLY AND WILL NOT INCLUDE A DVD IN THE PACKAGE
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Use the digital monitor to follow your workout progress with the ability to track time, calories, count, and scan.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: The three resistance bands can be added or removed to adjust the resistance of your workout to your fitness level. Each band is approximately 22 pounds of resistance.
- ADJUSTABLE SQUAT DEPTH: Adjust the saddle angle to 30, 60, or 90 degrees to add depth to your squat and variety to your workout program.
- VERSATILE HANDLEBARS: Take advantage of multiple hand positions to work muscles in your back and chest. Adjust the machine to your body length with the handle and saddle distance control, to ensure proper form with every squat.
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Air Walk Trainer provides an aerobic workout, giving you all the benefits of stretching, walking, running, cross-country, skiing and aerobic dancing without jarring impacts or damaging movements to your body.
- Air walk Trainer: The non-slip pedals will help simulate a slow walk or work up to a full run while maintaining a continuous motion capability without interruption. Maximum weight capacity is 220 Ibs with 45 inch stride length
- Total BODY workout: The air Walker exercise machine targets muscles in your arms as well as your legs. When you maintain an upright posture on the machine, your abdominal muscles will work as stabilizing muscles increasing your stability and endurance
- Space saving: when not in Use, easily fold the product and pedals up to 1/2 the length (15L x 19W x 61. 5H)
- Lcd monitor: informative LCD monitor displays time, count, total Distance and calories. Step up your comfort with the adjustable abdominal pad. Move it up and down to ensure proper support and placement
- TOTAL DIMENSIONS: 68"L x 42"W x 78"H
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 300 lbs
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This home gym system is made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tube frame and vinyl coated for extra durability with a total weight of 150 lbs
- DOUBLE PULLEY STATIONS: Two separate lateral bars give you different options to strengthen your muscles
- PREACHER CURL BICEP PAD: This bicep pad is fully adjustable. Use it to pump some iron or use it with the lower pulley in a seated position
- ERGONOMIC: The Body-Solid Seated Calf Raise Exercise Machine includes an ergonomic design that reduces stress on the ball of the foot and promotes deep muscle work
- DURABLE: Main frame is constructed of 2" x 3", 11-gauge heavy steel, perfect for commercial use
- ADJUSTABLE: Securely blast your calves and thighs during intense workouts, with the friction-free movement with this exerciser
- DIMENSIONS: This machine measures 47 by 20 by 39 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 93 pounds
- QUALITY: Body-Solid sets the standard for professional gym equipment
- 💪WATER RESISTANCE ROWING EXPERIENCE: The water rowing machine is specially designed to approach the real stroke on water, making your rowing experience more real and challenging.. The water resistance creates a smooth and steady rowing experience with every stroke. The resistance level of the home rowing machine is based on water capacity and rowing speed. No matter how fast you decide to row, you can do aerobic exercises by adjusting your rowing frequency to achieve desired workout results.
- 💪 LARGE LCD MONITOR & APP CONTROL: The large LCD console displays TIME, CALORIES, STROKES, SPM, DISTANCE. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals. The extra tablet/phone holder can make your rowing workout exercise not boring anymore. Interactive personal training at home powered by free FitShow App for iOS and Android devices.
- 💪LOW-IMPACT YET POWERFUL WHOLE-BODY WORKOUT: SNODE rower rowing machine provides high intensity yet low-impact whole body cardio workout. The unique design allows for a full-body, effective workout for every major muscle group - including back, legs, arms, abs and glutes. Rowing is also widely known to aid in improving cardiovascular health and burning calories.It also features foam-covered handlebars and adjustable foot straps for superior grip and stability.
- 💪 STURDY & DURABLE FRAME: The indoor rower rowing machine is practically maintenance free. Beech Main Frame makes the rowing machine extremely sturdy and durable, max weight capacity up to 331LBS.
- 💪SPACE SAVER EQUIPMENT:A compact foot print with built-in wheels allow for easy rolling in/out of your room for convenient storage.No matter if you want to use this rower machine indoor or outdoor, the portable design can satisfy all your needs.Built in transportation wheels for easy portability. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. Folded Dimensions: 23’’×20’’×38’’
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Last update on 2021-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API