Glad that you’re here today…
What was I thinking when I ate that chocolate bar?
And not just one but a couple of bars actually in the last few days because I felt deprived.
That's a feeling that a lot of people felt when they go on a “diet”…
Now, I’m 3 pounds heavier, feeling bloated, and feeling “crap” because of “over-indulging”…
Have you ever experienced this? Have you cheated in your weight loss program?
Or are you trying to lose weight but you can’t seem to find the right motivation to complete your goals.
You’re not alone. 9 out of 10 people fail to keep the weight off in a diet program and that depends on a lot of factors.
And just like me, a lot of people are sometimes in the same predicament, which is why today I’d like to share the Ultimate One Day Detox Diet!
This is the perfect plan especially for those who would like to reset their system and kickstart their body’s metabolism just like me.
This is very simple to follow and you’ll immediately feel the difference before the end of the day!
I’ve broken it into easy to follow steps, so here it is:
If you’re an early morning person, then set a couple of minutes of your time to affirm and motivate yourself into completing this One Day Detox Plan for the rest of the day.
Morning walks or exercise
Don't drink coffee, drink lemon water instead...
Skip the breakfast
Before lunch - Drink Matcha Green Tea or make another green smoothie drink
Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder - USDA Organic, Authentic Japanese Origin - Classic Culinary Grade (Smoothies, Lattes, Baking, Recipes) - Antioxidants, Energy [30g Starter Size]
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms in Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes. Included with your order is a helpful Matcha Recipe Guide to get you started.
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is a great source of beneficial green tea nutrients and natural energy
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
Eat a Vegetable and Fruit Salad (not too much fruits) instead of a full meal
- You’re trying to rest your digestive system while allowing your body to consume the much-needed nutrients, vitamins and minerals so a full meal is not recommended.
Go with a warm vegetable salad or a Green Smoothie as your lunch.
Here’s a favorite recipe to try:
- 1/2 cup of radish, chopped
- 1 – 2 cups of cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup bokchoy and 1/2 cup of cauliflower
- Steam these vegetables, and serve them with Oil-free salad dressings
Here’s my favorite green smoothie recipe for this one day detox:
- 1 handful of greens (spinach or kale are my favs)
- 1/2 – 1 whole banana
- 1/2 apple
- 1 tsp of chia or flax seeds
- Blend all these ingredients in your favorite blender like the Nutri Ninja or the Nutribullet.
- You can do a couple of things after lunch. But it’s important to keep in mind that you still have to eat right, exercise and have a positive attitude in order to get the most out of this One day detox plan.
After doing a one-day detox, I can immediately feel lighter and less bloated. Of course, one-day is NOT enough.
If you’re up to the challenge, why not try a 3-day detox. Or maybe a 10 days detox?!
Check out this 10 day detox book by Dr. Mark Hyman
Last update on 2019-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API