Juicing celery is becoming more popular each year.
As the health benefits are revealed through research, more people are starting juicing for celery to contribute to their well being.
As juicers are usually quite expensive (and if you're juicing for celery it's unlikely that you're also juicing for other things like fruit or carrots), it pays to shop around and look for the best juicers for celery.
Having reviewed juice extractors before, I thought I'd try my hand at reviewing the best juicers for celery.
- More juice per ounce of fruit than other models.
- Pulp control lets you create juices with zero pulp or 100% pulp.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Includes a cleaning brush for those hard to reach spots.
- No drip spout.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Compact size makes it easy to pack away when not in use.
- Industry leading 15-year coverage
- Longer lasting juices
- Extraction method exclusive to Omega
- Healthy and delicious juices
- Nutrition system
- Dual stage masticating extraction
- Adjustable end cap with 5 settings for maximum juice output
- Juices fruits and vegetables quickly and easily.
- Produces fresh juice without heat or chemicals.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Produce juice without pulp.
- Save money and reduce waste.
- Create delicious juices and smoothies.
- Great for making healthy drinks at home.
Making celery juice can be time consuming and quite a hassle if you don't have the right tools. But if you have the right tools, it can be much easier and you can make quality juice much quicker.
This blog will review 5 to 10 of the best juicers for celery and will be updated as they release new products. The review will look at the pros and cons of each juicer.
Juicing for celery is a quick and easy way to get a whole pile of nutrients into your diet. Juicers designed for this purpose aren't really juicers in the traditional sense, but specialized blenders that don't use blades.
They designed these juicers for use with hard veggies, fruits and seeds so they can actually grind the hardest of veggies including celery.
A good juicer will have a powerful motor and an auger that crushes and grinds the veggies. There are many manufactures of this type of juicer and I will try to cover some of them in my article.
Top Juicers for Celery
|Omega NC900HDC Juicer Extractor||Check Price|
Most Compact Design
|HUROM HZ Slow Juicer, Silver||Check Price|
|Ninja JC101 Cold Press Juicer||Check Price|
|Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer EVO820GM||Check Price|
Easy To Clean Design
|Jocuu Slow Juicer Masticating Juicer||Check Price|
Omega NC900HDC Juicer
Ninja JC101 Cold Press Pro Juicer
HUROM HZ Slow Juicer, Silver
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer
I love this juicer. It’s perfect for all the pulp-loving folks out there. My favorite thing about it is that you can make sorbet, frozen fruit desserts, and homemade popsicles. If you’re serious about your juicing this is the machine for you.
The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer is a powerhouse of juicing performance, extracting the maximum amount of nutrients and vitamins from fruits and vegetables.
The new metal geared, low speed 50RPMs motor rotates slowly and powerfully generates more power than a centrifugal model.
Thanks to its patented technology and unique micro-motor system, it is capable of extracting juice with the highest yield of any juicer without foaming or aerating.
The large pulp outlet allows more pulp to be released, leaving less pulp residue in the strainer.