There are tons of options when buying a new blender. From the lowest range of $20 to the high end price of $500, it's hard to determine what's the best blender that would fit your needs.
In this guide, I'll show you how to pick the blender that's right on the budget, perfect for your needs, and that won't bore a hole in your pocket.
Let's get started.
Compare the different types of blenders.
Not all blenders are made the same. These are the 4 types of blenders that are available on the market today.
1. The High Performance Blenders - These are the top-of-the-line, high efficiency blenders that costs around $300-$700 each. They usually come with 7-8 years warranty, which helps with the costs, considering that you're probably spending less than $100 each year for these blenders. Most of these high performance blenders can create hot soups because of their high-speed motors.
They can also effortlessly crush ice because of the sharp blades and high-powered motors.
Two of the biggest brands in this level are the Vitamix and the Blendtec machines.
2. The Conventional Blenders - These blenders are less expensive and thus less powerful than the high performance blenders. Though they can do the job well, sometimes there are chunks of fruits,veggies and ice on the drinks created. If you don't mind these chunks and the smoothness of drinks created, then this is a great blender.
3. Personal blenders - This is a new type of blender that is quickly becoming a top favorite. It's because it's easy to use, it's efficient, and does the job well. And for the price (usually less than $150), a lot of people are finding out that it's a great deal.
The Nutribullet machines and the Nutri Ninja are both machines that fall into this category.
4. The Immersion Type - This is really not a blender, but sort of like a handheld blender that you submerge directly into your drink and allow it to mix through a centrifugal motion. Since it's a handheld device, it really can't crush ice.
The next thing that you'll want to know are the features of the machine.
Do you really need that auto-turn off switch after paying for a couple of dollars?
Do you need an extra cup when creating your drinks?
These are just some of the questions that you'll want to ask.
And last but not the least, ask yourself about storage.
Do you want to store that bulky blender on your kitchen countertop?
Do you want something smaller like the Nutribullet or Nutri Ninja?
Again, these are some of the questions that you'll want to ask if you're interested in getting the best blender to fit your needs.
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja total crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- The 72 ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders. To clean the motor base, use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Ninja professional blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single serve functions
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts single serve blade assembly
- Includes one 1100 watt base, 72 ounce total crushing pitcher, and two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with to go lids note: Refer user manual before use
- The Ninja Professional Plus Blender with Auto-iQ features a new modern design and a more powerful motor than Ninja's original Professional blender. * *Versus BL610, based on operating wattage
- Ninja Total Crushing Blades give you perfectly crushed ice for your smoothies and frozen drinks with 1400 peak watts of professional power.
- The 72 oz. * Total Crushing Pitcher is great for making large batches for the whole family. *64 oz. max liquid capacity
- 3 preset Auto-iQ programs allow you to create smoothies, frozen drinks, and ice cream, all at the touch of a button
- Included Components: 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base, 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher with Stacked Blade Assembly, Recipe Inspiration Guide, Instruction Booklet, Quick Start Guide
Last update on 2021-01-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.