I was just watching a video clip from Dr. Greger at Nutritionfacts.org, about whether Avocado is good for our health or not.
So what do you think? What are Avocados Good For? Are Avocados good for me?
That's really interesting and exciting because aside from the fact that Avocado contains “good cholesterol”, it also has Persin, which is a natural killer for breast cancer cells.
The only problem is that it also attacks normal cells.
Pretty much how chemotherapy drugs works as well. Another advantage of consuming avocados is that it is a rich source of beta-sitosterol, which has a cholesterol lowering effect on the body.
Researchers made an in vitro study about the effects of Avocado extract to white blood cells, and the conclusions were astounding.
It does have a detrimental effect on the white blood cells. Fortunately, when we consume Avocados they are still broken down by our digestive enzymes, then our liver detoxifies potential toxins before nutrients are released in the blood stream.
But the bottomline is we don't know.
The research have shown that Avocado has an effect in Vitro (outside the body) but no significant studies have been done to test how our bodies react when consumed.
- All in one tool splits, pits and slices avocados
- Stainless steel pitter removes pit with one quick twist
- Slicer lifts fruit from skin in seven perfect pieces
- Soft, comfortable non slip grip
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- 100% PURE & NATURAL AVOCADO OIL FOR SKIN – Our all natural avocado oil is used for aromatherapy, skin nails and hair moisturizing and as a massage oil for skin and face. This therapeutic grade body oil is rich in vitamins and fatty acids and is Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.
- COLD PRESSED AVOCADO OIL FOR ESSENTIAL OILS – Our pure avocado oil is a carrier oil for essential oils mixing. This oil can be used to dilute essential oils, just like fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil and many others.
- MOISTURIZING BODY OIL FOR DRY SKIN HAIR AND FACE – This fast-absorbing oil can be used to gently penetrate deep within skin pores and follicles. It is a skin moisturizer which can help improve dry skin and dry hair and nails. It is also known for protecting skin against UV radiation damage and keeping skin soft and smooth.
- NUTRIENT RICH OIL FOR HAIR CARE – Refined Avocado Oil is loaded with lots of vitamins and fatty acids which helps support healthy hair growth. The oil can deeply penetrate the hair shaft which helps result in strong shiny and hydrated hair. It can be used as a hair moisturizer which helps strengthen and thicken the hair and also help prevent breakage.
- AVOCADO CARRIER OIL IMPORTED FROM MEXICO - Our Avocado Oil is bottled in our approved facility. It does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty free.
- Publishing, avocado club (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 04/02/2021 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Last update on 2021-04-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API