The Equipment – Juicer Reviews, Blender Reviews and More
Are you still looking for the right juicer to buy?
Do you have a particular budget when buying your juicer?
Do you want to know what are the best juicing equipments that would fit your particular needs?
I’ve felt that there’s a need for us to create this specific page. Hopefully this can help you make an informed decision on which piece of equipment to buy. There are basically 4 things that you need to consider when buying an equipment.
But the most important thing to consider is choosing the equipment that you’ll be comfortable to use to help you achieve your goals.
Having the right equipment is crucial to your diet success.
Whether this is your first juicer or your next one, I’m confident that this will help you decide what juicer to choose.
So you want to start drinking more fruits and vegetables as a way to supplement your healthy diet?
What equipment do you buy first? a Juicer or a Blender?
The 4 Things that you need to consider when buying your first equipment
1. Budget – If you already have an existing blender or juicer, then it makes sense to use that equipment first before buying a brand new equipment. If you would just like to test juicing and blending for a few days, it might make sense to borrow from a family or friend first. If you have the budget, consider an equipment that would be on your comfortable price range.
2. Purpose – Do you want to Juice or to drink Smoothies? Smoothies captures all the fibers from Fruits and Vegetables. While Juicing removes 90% of the fiber from fruits and vegetables. Choosing a blender might be a better step if you would like to do both. With a little bit of ingenuity, you can turn smoothies (from blenders) into juice (without the fiber) by filtering the solid particles with a nut milk bag like this.
3. Frequency of Use – How often are you going to drink your fruits and vegetables. If you are going to “create” your drinks daily, then you need something that won’t break easily after using it for quite some time. And if you’re going to use it quite often, choose an equipment that’s easy to prepare, use and clean.
4. Warranty – For any small electrical appliance, warranty is key. A $500 piece of appliance would only translate to less than $100 per year if it has a 7-8 year warranty. It doesn’t mean that the lower priced equipment ($100-200) would fail in about a year, but there’s a reason heavy duty equipments are more expensive, it’s because they are built to last longer than their cheaper counterparts.
Here are the Top Juicers (and detailed reviews)
- Breville Juicer BJE200XL – A Review of the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juicer
- Breville Juicer 800JEXL – Breville 800JEXL Review – A Powerful Juicer Under $300
- Breville JE98XL – A Popular Juicer – Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer – A Review of this Powerful Masticating Juicer (Cold Press Juicer)
And the Top Blenders (with detailed reviews)
- Nutribullet 600W – The Original Nutribullet Machine
- Nutribullet PRO 900 – Nutribullet Pro 900 Series – A Powerful Extraction Machine
- Nutribullet RX 1700 – This Nutribullet machine can now create hot soups!
- Nutri Ninja PRO – This Nutri Ninja Machine is a powerful contender to the Nutribullet PRO 900
- Blendec Total Blender – 7-Year warranty blenders that was popularized by the commercials “Will it blend?”
- Vitamix Blenders – The Vitamix Blenders are the real contenders for the Blendtec blenders. Heavy duty, powerful and has also a 7-year manufacturer’s warranty