Are you thinking of buying your next nutrition equipment? What are the Advantages of Each? What are the Disadvantages?
Duel: Nutribullet VS Juicer (Centrifugal, Masticating and Twin Gears)
Before I talk about the Advantages and Disadvantages of Each, I’d like to share an analogy first. Comparing Nutribullet and Juicers are like comparing apples and oranges.
They are not the same.
The Nutribullet system produces drinks with pulp or drinks that are simply called smoothies.
While Juicers on the other hand removes 90% of the fiber from fruits and vegetables.
This is the MAIN difference between the two.
But depending on your diet and strategy, you might want to juice without the fiber and drink your veggies with the fiber included.
I’ll go into further detail about this later on…First, I’d like to share the Advantages of Each…
Advantages of the Nutribullet Over Juicers
1. It’s a LOT easier to use, clean and prepare. Just prep the veggies and fruits, put them in the tall cap, add the extraction blade and then use it on the Powerbase. In less than 30 seconds you’ll have a drink that has been “pulverized” by it’s 600+ watts cyclonic motor. It’s a delicious drink and healthy too.
2. It’s usually cheaper than most Masticating Juicers.
3. You can also mill fruits, nuts and other stuff then turn them into powder form. This way, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of these superfoods without eating them whole.
4. It includes all the fiber from fruits and vegetables, helping you feel Full and satiated after drinking a Nutriblast. Read my complete review of the Nutribullet system to learn more.
While the Disadvantages of the Nutribullet system includes:
1. Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. There’s a 5 Year warranty option if you pay $14.xx to upgrade the warranty. This deal should be included/asked when buying.
2. It produces thick drinks, depending on the fruits and vegetables that you’ve used (it’s because of the fiber).
3. Different stores (offline and online) have different prices.
Advantages of Juicers
1. It EXTRACTS almost all of the enzymes and separates the Pulp of your veggies easily.
2. Provides the best taste since it’s just water and the after taste of Veggies.
3. Some veggies / grass can’t be digested by your body. So you musn’t eat the fiber in these plants. Our bodies where not designed to consume them. But they are great ingredients when Juicing. One example is Wheatgrass.
This superfood is packed with a lot of phytonutrients. But our bodies are not designed to consume them.
Best solution: Juice them!
Add some celery, pear and apple for a delicious tangy drink. These is simply one of the best juicing recipes that I’ve ever tried.
Disadvantages of Juicers
1. It’s too time consuming to maintain. – You have to be clean when preparing the veggies, and you have to clean your kitchen afterwards.
2. No fiber in drinks. That’s the point in Juicing. I would disagree. Lighting is very important.
3. Without the fiber, there’s a higher chance that you’ll get hungry because it’s mostly liquid food.
Overall, the Nutribullet and Juicers are NOT the same!
If I want to feel full and more satisfied after meals, I use the NutriBullet (because of fiber).