After using the 600W version of the Nutribullet for almost 1 year, a more powerful, and a bigger Nutribullet Pro 900 Series comes in and it raised a lot of questions for me…
- Does this new and bigger machine create better smoothies? (900 watts motor vs 600 watts)
- Is a bigger cup worth it? (32oz cup)
- What are the improvements of the new Nutribullet from the old machine?
- Why does it have 2 extractor blades and no milling blade?
These are just some of the questions that I’ll answer in this article.
- A New and Better (lower priced too) Countertop Blender Challenges the Nutribullet Brands: The Nutri Ninja PRO Blender (Bl-450). This is what I RECOMMEND now as your first “blender” or “smoothie maker”.
Although I’m a regular user of the Nutribullet and never had any many major issues with it, I believe that the Nutri Ninja PRO Blender is the best product to get between the two right now.
The Nutri Ninja didn’t have any “blade fail” issues, it can crush ICE easily, and it’s much less expensive than the Nutribullet PRO 900. The Nutri Ninja has a similar motor of 900watts as well. Read my full review and comparison here.