I Love Pictures and Infographics!
In fact, here’s one that will tell you what you need to know about juicing. This infographic will teach you what you need to know about juicing in 10 minutes or less.
This infographic sums up what I’ve been talking about here at JuicingDietWorks.
Health is just a drink away!
If you are like me who wants to find summaries, here’s a quick summary of the best tips from this infographic.
1. There are numerous medical studies and research that shows how fruits and vegetables can improve your health. And the best way to quickly consume them? Drink Them by Juicing or Smoothing.
2. Centrifugal Juicers are right on the budget and does the job quickly. But you can’t store juice for longer periods because of oxidation.
3. Cleaning can be tiring for centrifugal juicers. Choose a cold press juicer or a nutrient extractor like the Nutribullet for easier cleaning instead.
4. Fresh Juice is superior than Pasteurized Juice. But for retail, 98% of all juices sold in the US are pasteurized.
5. A fun way to decide which Fruit and Vegetable to drink is to segregate them in colors:
- Red – Beets, Cherries, Tomators, Watermelon, Cranberries, Pomegranates, Red leaf Lettuce. (Sorry, apple is red, but it doesn’t yield a red juice)
- Purple – Blueberry, Plum, Lavender, Purple Kale, Turnip, Eggplant and Cabbage
- Yellow – Golden apple, Pineapple, Honeydew Melow, Yellow Bell Pepper, Lemon, Bok Choy, Butter Lettuce
- White – Asian Pear, Ginger Root, Sprouts, Cauliflower, White cucumber, and Fennel
- Carrot, Orange, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Cinnamon, Persimmon